Job Title: AngularJS Developer
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Technical Lead
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on, builds, owns, and manages mission-critical Marketing, Advertising and Data platforms, technologies and processes as the Global Leader in MADTech Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers. iSOCRATES has two lines of business: Products (MADTechBI™) and Services (Consulting: Strategy and Operations; Managed Services). iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with its own proven specialists who save partners money, time and achieve transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training. The company is headquartered and with its expert Engagement and Partner Success teams based in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., and has its own global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
Talent, enthusiastic, focused, eye for detail, professional. Keen learn and to challenge for smarter ways of doing things; a team player proud of their work who wants to share it. You like working in a fast-paced environment and are ready to inspire outstanding online shopper experiences for consumers and brands, no matter what product, service, sector, device or channel.
- Create prototypes and production-ready XHTML/CSS /AngularJS eCommerce website
- Focus on user needs and optimum user experience
- Stay current with evolving standards and technologies, learning new skills as needed
- Integrate production-ready XHTML cross-browser compliant valid CSS into JSP coded pages in an integrated development environment
- Working within an agile team, contributing to daily stand-ups, sprint planning and estimations
- Contributing to the team’s focus to maintain Front End Quality through participating in coding reviews and adhering to Wunderman Thompson Commerce coding standards
- Table-free layouts; semantic mark-up; standards enthusiast.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in AngularJS (1.x)
- Experience of using CSS stylesheet languages (SASS) and libraries such as Bootstrap / Foundation
- Willingness to contribute to both large, complex projects and smaller tasks as directed.
- Experience of using version control tooling in a large development team performing Continuous Integration
- Experience working within an Agile team Great attitude, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills
- Should be able to work create and update custom directives
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Good understanding/awareness of Usability, Accessibility, Cross Browser issues
- The candidate has to have excellent communication skills and capability to interact directly with the customer (show and tells/requirement analysis sessions/retrospectives etc)
- Can create prototypes and production-ready HTML/CSS, Angular (1.x) and above Solid information, interaction, and visual design skills.
- Experience creating site architecture diagrams, wireframes, process flows
- Experience of JSP, JSTL, Hybris, cross platform browser testing, JIRA.
- Commercial Ecommerce platform experience – Magento / Hybris / IBM WebSphere / Shopify / Salesforce
- Experience designing for dynamic and template-driven sites.
- Creative, yet meticulous. Has a sense of craftsmanship
- Experience of graphics packages, primarily Photoshop, or newer tools such as Sketch
- Experience of working on Java projects would be extremely advantageous
- Familiar with Unit Testing Frameworks (eg Jasmine/Karma etc)