Campaign Manager – Email Marketing
Title: Campaign Manager – Email Marketing
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Associate Manager – MarTech
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on, builds, owns, and manages data-driven, mission-critical marketing and advertising platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in MadTech Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES has two lines of business: Products (MAdTechBI™) & Services (Consulting: Strategy and Operations; Managed Services).
iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists who save partners money, time, and achieve transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training. The company is headquartered and with its expert Partner Success team based in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., and has its own global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
The Campaign Manager is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of company and business unit objectives. This includes ownership of the setup, maintenance and daily/weekly/quarterly review of reoccurring and triggered email communications. Additionally, this individual maintains a current understanding of email marketing best practices and applies them to the execution of client/internal email campaigns in collaboration with the Sales Manager. Required working closely with Graphic Designer and Web Developer to meet the client requirement. Do a thorough quality check of the email creative, campaign setup and deployment activities.
- Building email campaigns, database selection, HTML presentation and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Stays abreast of and recommends email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
- Coach and mentor juniors/new joiners
- 2 years of HTML
- 1 year of Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver or similar tools
- Experience with email tools (Zeta Hub, Exact Target, etc.) highly desired
- 1 year of hands-on experience in email campaign building and list selection preferred
- 1 year of campaign deployment and list segmentation experience
- Quality check using litmus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Ability to troubleshoot coding problems
- Ability to write queries and define new audience types
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
- Interest in email marketing
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Attention to details
- Proactive, energetic personality; inquiring, investigative mind
Any degree or diploma with Computer Science or Information science as major subjects or relevant area of training or education.