Campaign Manager – SEM and SMM
Title: Campaign Manager – SEM and SMM
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Team Lead, Search Ops
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on, builds, owns, and manages data-driven, mission-critical marketing and advertising platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in MadTech Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES has two lines of business: Products (MAdTechBI™) & Services (Consulting: Strategy and Operations; Managed Services).
iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists who save partners money, time, and achieve transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training. The company is headquartered and with its expert Partner Success team based in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., and has its own global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
We are looking for a Search/Social Campaign Manager who is responsible for implementing Paid Search (SEM), social media strategies for clients. The Search/Social Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and execute online marketing campaigns across multiple channels such as Search, Shopping, Video, Remarketing & Social platforms
- Handle end to end campaign management and also be able to provide optimization suggestions
- Build out, analyse and constantly improve performance on campaigns through optimizing campaign structure, bid & budget optimization and constant ad & landing page testing
- Understand & master tools such as Google AdWords, SA 360 & Bing interface, Adwords Editor, Bing Editor, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, TikTok, Snap, LinkedIn Ads, Google Analytics, Marin Software, Semrush etc.
- Build expertise in organizing data for analysis using Excel, Google data studio & PowerPoint (Performance Analysis, Client Dashboards, Monthly Plans etc.)
- Define and implement routine reports (weekly/monthly)
- Provide detailed weekly, monthly and quarterly results overviews to clients
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients
- Learn and adopt PPC frameworks for performance optimization
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in PPC marketing new channels, features, methods of analysis
- Good to have-Provide SEO (on page and off page) analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- 4 years of experience with at least 2 years of relevant experience in end-to-end campaign management
- Working experience in Paid Search/Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Social Media Marketing (SMM) is mandatory
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Good to have knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations