Title: Data Engineer
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Architect
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on, builds, owns, and manages data-driven, mission-critical marketing and advertising platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in MadTech Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES has two lines of business: Products (MAdTechBI™) & Services (Consulting: Strategy and Operations; Managed Services).
iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists who save partners money, time, and achieve transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training. The company is headquartered and with its expert Partner Success team based in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., and has its own global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
Data Engineer is responsible for finding trends in Data sets and Developing Algorithms to help make raw data more useful to the Organization. This IT role requires a significant Set of Technical Skills, including a deep Knowledge of SQL Database Design and Multiple Programming language.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures
- Align architecture with business requirements
- Data acquisition related to AdTech-DSPs, SSPs, etc.,
- Develop data set processes
- Use programming language and tools
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Conduct research for industry and business questions
- Use large data sets to address business issues
- Deploy sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods
- Prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modeling
- Find hidden patterns using data
- Use data to discover tasks that can be automated
- Deliver updates to stakeholders based on analytics
- Minimum 2 years AdTech engineering experience, preferably working with SSPs, DSPs, Ad Servers, and/or digital media Order Management Systems
- Minimum 5 years of experience in enterprise software development experience, Data base management, Big data and Data Wearhouse
- Hands on knowledge on any of the following – Apache Apex/Zookeeper, Apache Avro, Apache Flume, Hadoop, Apache HBase, Apache Impala, Kafka, Lambda, MapReduce, MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Python, Redis, Spark, Storm, JIRA, Github, Subversion
- Must be willing and able to work during U.S. office hours
- Must be English fluent with strong oral and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree, required; PG or Master’s, preferred.