Job Title: Data Scientist
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Manager, Data Science
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on, builds, owns, and manages mission-critical Marketing, Advertising and Data platforms, technologies and processes as the Global Leader in MADTech Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers. iSOCRATES has two lines of business: Products (MADTechBI™) and Services (Consulting: Strategy and Operations; Managed Services). iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with its own proven specialists who save partners money, time and achieve transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training. The company is headquartered and with its expert Engagement and Partner Success teams based in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., and has its own global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
iSOCRATES is seeking data science and machine learning fresher to join the growing Data Science team. The Data Scientist works as a member of the team that defines, describes, architects, reports on, analyzes, predicts, and proscribes all audience, campaign and related programmatic media trading data as well as select client-focused Managed Services and Outsourced Services on behalf of select supply-side and demand-side clients. The DS supports all managers and teammates in their day-to-day media trading desk activities across a variety of digital and offline media channels including display, mobile, video, social, native, and advanced TV/Audio ad products.
- Prior experience with machine learning- theory and practice, particularly neural networks and sequence-based models
- Prior experience using statistics and machine learning software, such as Python Sci-Kit, Tensor Flow, Weka or MATLAB
- Prior experience with R, Java or Python along with an understanding of CS fundamentals and object-oriented programming
- Prior experience with model-building and algorithms
- Prior experience with Hadoop or Spark is a plus
- Prior experience with Business Intelligence tools is a plus
- Work on analytical reports, weekly internal/client report, PPTs as necessary
As a data science and machine learning fresher, you will use your skills and new ones we will help you to gain to help our organization and its clients develop novel solutions to improve the insights and quality of our/their products and services using sample and big data sets. On a day-to-day basis, you will collaborate with experts in the fields of machine learning and media and marketing analytics, apply your knowledge to solve interesting data-driven problems, and work hands-on to implement your ideas. You will be trained on ETL and data integration project along with database query languages.
- Currently pursuing or recent students in Masters or Ph.D. program in Math, Statistics, DS Engineering or related fields are strongly encouraged