Director – Partner Success
Title: Director – Partner Success
Employer: iSOCRATES LLC
Reports to: Vice President, U.S. Operations
Location: St. Petersburg, FL, U.S.A or Remote
iSOCRATES advises on, builds, owns, and manages data-driven, mission-critical marketing and advertising platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in MadTech Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES has two lines of business: Products (MAdTechBI™) & Services (Consulting: Strategy and Operations; Managed Services).
iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists who save partners money, time, and achieve transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training. The company is headquartered and with its expert Partner Success team based in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., and has its own global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
The Director, Partner Success will lead the team that serves as iSOCRATES’ primary point of contact for managing our client partnerships. In this role, you will develop strong relationships with our partners, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and are responsible for identifying and driving client growth opportunities. You will also assist in recruiting, hiring, training, retaining, and growing our Partner Success function.
You and your Team will be responsible for all aspects of partner management from onboarding of new partners, overseeing iSOCRATES’ delivery of partner commitments, managing partner satisfaction and retention, and finding and executing partner upsell opportunities. You are lead voice of customer and liaison between the iSOCRATES and our partners.
The Director, Partner Success will establish and foster a strong working relationship with our Global Delivery team, based in India, to ensure internal team-work leads to successful outcomes consistently.
The role will require a comprehensive digital marketing and advertising background including hands-on experience with related technology platforms (e.g., DSPs, FB Ads Manager, DMPs, BI/Analytics tools, etc.). You will be expected to establish expert-level proficiency with all iSOCRATES’ Products (MAdTechBI™) and Services (Consulting: Strategy and Operations; Managed Services), which you and your Team will support.
The Director, Partner Success must be a proactive owner who is able to transcend strategy development and tactical execution. Critical thinking, problem solving, attention to detail, and analytical skills are critical qualifications for success in the role.
- Day-to-day point of contact with our key clients. Build, grow and maintain relationships, gaining deep understanding of their business and marketing needs.
- Working with our Global Delivery team in India, monitor and optimize campaign metrics for delivery and KPIs; provide detailed reporting and recommendations throughout campaign lifecycle
- Lead new partner onboarding of both Products and Services
- Address partner requests effectively and in a timely manner
- Lead development and facilitation of partner-iSOCRATES Quarterly Business Reviews
- Develop and maintain partner-related case studies highlighting successful outcomes
- Troubleshoot technical issues with programmatic deals and keep clients informed
- Continue to grow 3rd party activation and BI platform expertise for you and team
- Recruit, hire, train, retain and grow Partner Success Managers and Partner Success Coordinators
- Help develop best practices by creating onboarding documents, training materials, and customer facing guides
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably business or quantitative degree
- At least 10 years of digital advertising media and marketing experience, required including biddable media (i.e., programmatic, social, and SEM campaign management)
- Proven Account Management leadership background
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of programmatic media systems and tools (e.g., ad servers, ad exchanges, platform providers, attribution, tagging, ad verification, measurement, brand safety, viewability)
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, CPL and CPM marketing campaigns
- Keen understanding of ad targeting and optimization methodologies
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
- Experience with Xandr, Google DV360, The Trade Desk, Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads Manager, email systems, preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to travel in the U.S. and internationally