Dot Net Developer
Title: Dot Net Developer
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: VP, Software Engineering
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. The Dot Net Developer is also responsible for producing code using .NET Framework (C#, VB .NET). upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems, providing development and technical support for DSPs and SSP related development projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Hands-on developing SSP-related ad inventory bidding and optimized crossing-related code
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Helping to test and document code development
- Sharing knowledge and best practices with colleagues
- Participate in SCRUM sessions
- Commit to continuous learning, including gaining certifications where appropriate
- Minimum 2 years AdTech engineering experience, preferably working with SSPs, DSPs, Ad Servers, and/or digital media Order Management Systems
- Minimum 5 years of enterprise software development experience
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g., Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g., C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Hands on expertise on Visual Studio, PHP/Cake PHP, Node.js, Zend Framework, XML, JIRA, Github, Subversion
- Must be willing and able to work during U.S. office hours
- Must be English fluent with strong oral and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree, required; PG or Master’s, preferred