Title: Hybris Developer
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Technical Lead
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Hybris Developer required to work in an experienced team of software architects and developers, to be responsible for the design, development and testing of quality code to meet customer driven specifications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working within a project team, to deliver high quality code to deadlines.
- To clearly communicate what is to be done and the milestones achieved to those within the project in an agreed manner.
- To realistically estimate your own delivery timescales.
- To solve problems posed using the tools and materials provided or to suggest alternatives where appropriate.
- To create robust solutions using the tools and materials provided or to suggest alternatives where appropriate
- To pro-actively research new technologies that may bring relevance to the outputs being created.
- To work with third party suppliers wherever necessary to deliver integrated solutions.
- To be a motivated self-starter.
- Extensive Hybris development experience (ideally 5.6+)
- Extensive experience coding in Java language
- Experience with Data structures
- Exposure to Web technologies
- Object oriented software design patterns experience
- Familiarity with Windows or Linux operating system
- Strong spoken and written communication
- If you know some of this even better
- Experience of delivering software as part of a team
- Knowledge of Spring
- Knowledge of other JVM based languages – Groovy, Scala, Clojure
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages, such as Groovy, Python
- Knowledge of web services technologies such as SOAP, REST, JSON
- Knowledge of relational database platforms Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Knowledge of NoSQL database platforms such as Cassandra or MongoDB
- Knowledge of message queuing systems such as Apache Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Contributions to open source projects