Manager – AdTech
Title: Manager – AdTech
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Vice President, Global Delivery
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on, builds, owns, and manages data-driven, mission-critical marketing and advertising platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in MadTech Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES has two lines of business: Products (MAdTechBI™) & Services (Consulting: Strategy and Operations; Managed Services).
iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists who save partners money, time, and achieve transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training. The company is headquartered and with its expert Partner Success team based in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., and has its own global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
The AdTech Manager’s main responsibility is to lead demand-side and supply-side media trading and AdTech/MarTech teams supporting agency, advertiser and publisher clients. The role will manage all trades for active campaigns and digital property monetization. He/She will also recruit, train, manage and inspire the team that monitors, analyzes and optimizes all paid ad trading and campaign performance to ensure successful delivery and to support all programmatic, audience extension and audience development programs. And help Global Delivery head wherever necessary.
This executive will have experience directly leading ad monetization and ad operations teams as well as experience supporting programmatic audience and audience extension / development teams. The ideal candidate will be experienced with RTB, PMP, PG, and PD trading tactics and strategies. This leader will be a dynamic self-starter with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, the ability to think strategically while remaining detail oriented, brings simplicity to complex issues, and has a passion for working in a fast-paced environment.
A key part of this role will be to analyze digital traffic specifically concerning digital ad sales production, audience, yield and implementation (impressions, fill and delivery goals). Must possess strong analytical and audience and price action data-focused sensibilities and skills. Strong understanding of digital advertising as it relates to creation, implementation, optimization and analysis of campaigns. The ability to project manage, multitask and work well with U.S. and offshore team members is also a must to be successful in this position.
- Manage Trading P&L while supporting the VP – Global Delivery and Global COO with booked revenue and COGS activity reports daily and at the end of each week and month, as well as other paid campaign accounting related efforts specifically tied to campaign delivery
- Manage programmatic ad trafficking from implementation to optimization of all direct sold and indirectly served advertising campaigns
- Manage directly Trading (including Yield, Campaign Management and Ad Operations) and work productively with Data Science, Operations, Finance, and Business Development team members to monitor performance of all programmatic and audience informed media campaigns across iSOCRATES’s business partners’ media channels: Website, Mobile Applications, Social Media platforms and more
- Create and deliver digital monetization and insights findings via advanced modeling via Excel, DOMO, Sigmoid, Datorama, Sisense, or other BI tools including iSOCRATES’s own with the goal of offering insights to key stakeholders to ensure campaigns are performing successfully as well as keeping our internal teams informed of overall company and business partner performance patterns
- Add value internally and externally managing our own, client and business partner DFP and other servers, other ad servers, related media monetization technologies and by improving ad campaign execution and optimization. Ad Operations also includes yield management and account management support
- To be able to learn Email operations and manage email teams
Secondary Responsibilities: Manage teams that work on the following
- Ensure trafficking and proper set-up of all digital display through multiple RTB, PMP, PG, and PD trading platforms
- Analyze data across campaigns to determine best practices and share this information with the rest of the Operations team
- Working with 3rd party tracking tags and media assets
- Monitor and optimize campaigns, to ensure the highest possible performance, while utilizing campaigns inventory accordingly
- Provide ad performance metrics
- Inventory optimization and day-to-day data collection to analyze key trends and consistencies
- Reconcile tracking between internal and 3rd parties and investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies between servers
- Inventory forecasts and insights to Marketing and Account Management team for media plans
- On-board and service publishers to maximize yield on their inventory
- Ensure all publisher activity is running without issues and troubleshoot wherever needed.
- Track, measure and analyze activities and resolve delivery and performance problems related to setup and technical issues.
- Setting up different campaigns and maintaining the revenue for publishers along with Profit margin
- Running monthly billing for all publisher ensuring no error reporting
- Creating different dashboards for publishers, as required
- Create and maintain site lists for advertisers along with setup creation
- Work with business partner teams to assist in their revenue-related content planning
- Keep the internal team informed of any open inventory, and establish dialogue with internal teams regarding delivery of campaigns
- Manage ongoing analysis of ad-centric data (DMP, DSP, SSP) in order to ensure all ad supported content is properly appended with reporting tags
- Support the development of audience extension / development initiatives across display, mobile, video, and other formats
- Serve as iSOCRATES’s main point of contact for all iSOCRATES demand-side and supply side ad operations relations: internal, vendors, partners, etc.,
- Responsible for the optimization around ad operations efforts: creative standards, technology, latest innovations in measurement, viewability, process improvement, best practices, etc.,
- Provide continuous liquidity and better publisher monetization while always keeping in
mind internal and external growth and profitability expectations.
- Complete Google, AppNexus, The Trade Desk certifications and not limited to
- Knowledge of ESPs such as SFMC, Pardot or similar will be an added advantage along with SF CRM
- Knowledge of Email Marketing, Paid Search and Social would be an added advantage
- Ready to work in Mysore and work during US time zone
Minimum Education Required
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or related ITES field required, Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred.