Manager – Search and Social
Title: Manager – Search and Social
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: VP, Global Delivery
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on, builds, owns, and manages data-driven, mission-critical marketing and advertising platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in MadTech Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES has two lines of business: Products (MAdTechBI™) & Services (Consulting: Strategy and Operations; Managed Services).
iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists who save partners money, time, and achieve transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training. The company is headquartered and with its expert Partner Success team based in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., and has its own global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
We are looking for a Manager, Search and Social who is responsible for Search Marketing, has the primary task of leading both the SEM, Social and the SEO departments. Search Marketing must be data-driven, a creative strategist, a consumer minded, and skilled talent-developer. The Director of Search Marketing reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, who is in charge of the entire marketing department. Social Marketing Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Go-to thought leader and visionary of the SEM, Social and SEO practices
- Responsible for employing effective digital marketing strategies within these departments
- Understand & master tools such as Google AdWords & Bing interface, Adwords Editor, Bing Editor, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, TikTok, Snap, LinkedIN Ads, Google Analytics, Marin Software, Semrush, Kenshoo, etc
- Search Marketing will play a lead role in the establishment of effective consumer acquisition strategies. Creates testing frameworks and departmental calendars and processes for the purpose of achieving the business’s KPI’s
- Participate directly in activities such paid search, site optimization, display, retargeting, email and direct mail management among other activities
- Work closely with engineers, designers, and data analysts in defining SEM/Social and SEO programs, tracking success, conducting experiments, and continuously optimizing and ensuring sales efforts are aligned with the marketing programs
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Strong analytical skills and expertise, being able to lead and guide testing and optimization in addition to directing broader analytic studies. He will have specific experience in optimizing bid strategies, A/B testing, and marketing mix modeling
- Have prior experience managing SEM or PPC, Social and SEO for a consumer website, preferably working as the Head of SEO/SEM. He will also have a proven and successful track record in delivering the business results through multi-channel marketing management and KPI measurement. Knowledge in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, web analytics tools and platforms such as Search Ads 360, SEMRush, Kenshoo, Marin, Ahrefs, Ms Word, and Ms Excel, presentations delivered to the Chief marketing Officer and relevant stakeholders
- Degree in Communications or Marketing, One to Two Years of Experience with Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy, Data Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Experience with Major Social Media Platforms
- Must be willing and able to work during U.S. office hours
- Must be English fluent with strong oral and written communications skills