Marketing Cloud Specialist
Title: Marketing Cloud Specialist
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Associate Manager, MarTech
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on, builds, owns, and manages data-driven, mission-critical marketing and advertising platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in MadTech Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES has two lines of business: Products (MAdTechBI™) & Services (Consulting: Strategy and Operations; Managed Services).
iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists who save partners money, time, and achieve transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training. The company is headquartered and with its expert Partner Success team based in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., and has its own global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
iSOCRATES is looking for a Marketing cloud specialist who will be part of MarTech Team.
- Should have prior experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Should have good knowledge of Marketing Automation tools and the various tools/platforms which are part of the same, and new ones which may keep getting added to the bouquet of offerings
- Should have good knowledge and experience with SQL queries
- Design solutions for various clients which ensure that the client succeeds in achieving their business goals.
- Will be a Subject Matter Expert when it comes to marketing automation tools products. Both internal and external clients will rely on the incumbent to be the final word when it comes to marketing automation tools and solutions which are based around marketing automation tools
- Training both internal stakeholders and external clients on usage of the tools, best practices related to the tools and the solutions built around those tools
- Used JIRA and is process oriented
- The candidate should preferably have engineering background with 3-6 years of experience as a business analyst / pre-sales consultant in IT industry.
- Should have the ability to work in teams in order to reach a clear goal for client success
- Should have good interpersonal skills and is team player
- Collaborate with team to build, track and deploy solutions
- Excellent Communication skills. Hunger to learn, go-getter, proactive and Passionate about marketing automation.