Title: Partner Coordinator
Employer: iSOCRATES LLC
Reports to: Partner Success Manager
Location: St. Petersburg, FL, U.S.A.
iSOCRATES advises on, builds, owns, and manages data-driven, mission-critical marketing and advertising platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in MadTech Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES has two lines of business: Products (MAdTechBI™) & Services (Consulting: Strategy and Operations; Managed Services).
iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists who save partners money, time, and achieve transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training. The company is headquartered and with its expert Partner Success team based in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., and has its own global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
The Partner Coordinator will assist Partner Success Managers with campaign implementation, troubleshooting, maintaining audience based programmatic media programs and building and managing data segments. They should have a knowledge of programmatic campaign management and experience with SSP’s, DSP’s and DMP’s.
- Facilitate the onboarding process of new partners and campaigns
- Support day-to-day tasks for the Partner Success team
- Participate in in the launch of new campaigns and help monitor delivery
- Pull reports for campaign results and evaluation of partner KPIs. Assist in generation of post campaign presentations
- Troubleshoot campaign issues, such as tagging, delivery, revenue and other key metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree, pref in Business or a quantitative discipline
- 5 years or more of digital advertising experience required
- Knowledge of programmatic media and marketing systems and tools
- Excellence in MS Office, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience with data analysis, including pivot tables and advanced functions
- Business Intelligence experience with Sisense, Tableau, Datorama, Looker, Google Data Studio or similar preferred
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
- Fluency in written and spoken English