Practice Leader – Analytics, BI, Data Science and Data Engineering (ABIDSE)
Job Title: Practice Leader – Analytics, BI, Data Science and Data Engineering (ABIDSE)
Employer: iSOCRATES LLC
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: St. Petersburg, FL, U.S.A or Remote
iSOCRATES advises on, builds, owns, and manages mission-critical Marketing, Advertising and Data platforms, technologies and processes as the Global Leader in MADTech Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers. iSOCRATES has two lines of business: Products (MADTechBI™) and Services (Consulting: Strategy and Operations; Managed Services). iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with its own proven specialists who save partners money, time and achieve transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training. The company is headquartered and with its expert Engagement and Partner Success teams based in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., and has its own global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
The Practice Leader role manages the client-partner facing aspects of iSOCRATES’s global Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Data Science and Data Engineering teams. The Practice Leader is accountable for helping to define, support and deliver both the Company’s value proposition and its Marketing, Channel activities, and Business Development as it relates to these teams which are located in the U.S. and India. The Practice Leader is an active, billable Lead Consultant with direct reports. There is a parallel Manager in the firm’s India Delivery Center that has day-to-day responsibility for the Practice’s delivery teams.
The Practice Leader and the Delivery Manager work together to implement, manage and deliver solutions that drive success meeting and exceeding our client-partners’ business KPIs.
The Practice Leader is the first point of subject matter expertise for his/her assigned prospects and client-partners. In this role, you will develop strong relationships with a variety of client-partners and internal and external resources, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
He/She will be responsible for all aspects of the pre- and early stage client-partner pitch and onboarding processes leading the front-end of the Data and Analytics Consulting and Managed Services teams. The Practice Leader will also support client-partners interested in consulting hours implementing or customizing iSOCRATES’s own proprietary BI platform, MAdTechBI™(https://madtechbi.com). Some travel may be required on a case-by-case basis.
You should have expert knowledge of PII and non-PII data, various analytic and business intelligence tools, media and marketing data and modeling, programmatic campaign management (e.g., display, video, mobile, social, native, audio, advanced TV) and experience with yield management, SSPs, DSPs, DMPs and exchange-based media buying and selling.
The Practice Leader will also be responsible for supporting internal Company Data and Analytics-related business and product strategy and management and certain 3rd party partner certification programs, including training and marketing.
- Day-to-day point of contact with our key clients. Build, grow and maintain relationships, gaining deep understanding of their business and marketing needs
- Working with our Delivery and Development teams in India, monitor and optimize metrics for delivery, reporting and analysis
- Address internal and external partner queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Generate partner memos and presentations providing recommendations as to methodologies, processes, and key insights
- Help prepare RFI/RFPs and RFP/RFI responses in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Be the in-house, partner-facing expert in Analytics, BI, Data Science and Engineering, SSPs, DSPs, DMPs, CDPs, mix modeling, attribution modeling, propensity modeling, AI, blockchain
- Help develop best practices by creating training materials, sales materials and partner-facing guides
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably business, engineering or quantitative degree, graduate degree preferred
- Overall 12+ years of experience, Minimum 8 years of digital advertising media and marketing experience
- 4+years of experience in BI/Analytics/Data Engineering preferred
- Knowledge of any cloud platform (AWS/Azure/GCP) preferred
- Should be strong in data storytelling
- Good understanding of any Visualization tool (Tableau / Sisense / Power BI)
- Brand and Direct Response digital media and marketing experience required
- Knowledge of programmatic media systems and tools (e.g., ad servers, ad exchanges, platform providers, attribution, tagging, ad verification, measurement, brand safety, viewability)
- Extensive experience with DSPs and DMPs, required; CDPs preferred
- Experience with SSPs, preferred
- Experience with CPA, CPC, CPL and CPM marketing campaigns, required
- Keen understanding of ad targeting and optimization methodologies
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Powerpoint and Word and Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Proficiency in data analysis including pivot tables and advanced functions
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities with APIs
- Team management experience, preferred
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence