Title: Project Manager
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Manager, BIDS and Technology
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on, builds, owns, and manages data-driven, mission-critical marketing and advertising platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in MadTech Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES has two lines of business: Products (MAdTechBI™) & Services (Consulting: Strategy and Operations; Managed Services).
iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists who save partners money, time, and achieve transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training. The company is headquartered and with its expert Partner Success team based in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., and has its own global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
We are seeking innovative and passionate Project Managers who are responsible for overseeing the production of deliverables. They work closely with various technical and non-technical team members, managing and running more complex, enterprise and strategic technical projects. They are subject matter experts who actively participate in the project, scoping, contracts review, knowledge transfer, and budget management.
- Act as the customer’s first point of contact for implementation related aspects.
- Define and manage scope, and requirements across the project life cycle.
- Analyze and understand client’s business objectives and translate them technical requirements.
- Must be experienced on Agile Delivery or Knowledge on Agile Is desirable
- Managing, Creating Scrum Board. Willingness to act as scrum master
- Should be able to create user story, prioritizing the stories for delivery
- Compile dependencies, commitments, and development milestones into a project plan. Track and update the plan on a regular basis.
- Communicate Project Status internally and to the customer. Ensure that any issues which may impact objectives are brought forward and addressed.
- Manage the project’s risks, changes, and documentation.
- Establish clear objectives for implementation and respond with urgency to achieve goals within the project timelines.
- Strong ability to solve problems
- Strong Ability to manage offshore resources
- Natural leadership skills.
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Project Manager in a SaaS and/or AdTech and/or MarTech organization
- Business Intelligence or Analytics experience preferred
- International project management experience – mandatory
- Strong technical background and technical understanding – mandatory
- Knowledge on BI/Analytics Is preferred, needs hands on sometimes
- Hands on experience in SQL / Python (preferred)
- Knowledge on JIRA/Azure DevOps Is preferred
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize workload
- Ability to build strong relationships with direct customers and internal teams
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Must be willing and able to work either Late EMEA or U.S. Shift
- Advertising & Marketing experience/ Advertising Agency experience (preferred)