Senior Data Engineer
Title: Senior Data Engineer
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Manager, Business Intelligence and Data Science
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on, builds, owns, and manages data-driven, mission-critical marketing and advertising platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in MadTech Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES has two lines of business: Products (MAdTechBI™) & Services (Consulting: Strategy and Operations; Managed Services).
iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists who save partners money, time, and achieve transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training. The company is headquartered and with its expert Partner Success team based in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., and has its own global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
Data Engineer is responsible for finding trends in Data sets and Developing Algorithms to help make raw data more useful to the Organization. This IT role requires a significant Set of Technical Skills, including a deep Knowledge of SQL Database Design and Multiple Programming language.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overall, 5-8 years of experience in data & analytics
- Design, build and operationalize large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with Redshift, S3, Glue, Athena, Snowflake
- Design and build production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a big data architecture, using Python/Java
- Design and implement data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on AWS cloud using AWS native or custom programming
- Perform detail assessments of current state data platforms and create an appropriate transition path to AWS cloud
- Should be able to understand the data very well, create a pattern on structured /non-structured data
- Have a strong knowledge on SQL/NoSQL data bases
- Strong knowledge on Data warehouse, Data Modelling (Preferably Dimensional Modelling – Kimball)
- Exposure in both ETL & ELT
- AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialist / AWS Certified ML Specialist will be an added advantage
- Exposure to Media & Marketing is a plus
- Having knowledge on GCP is a plus
- Having knowledge on 1 or more visualization tool is a plus
- Experience on Team Building & Handling