Team Lead – Search and Social
Title: Team Lead – Search and Social
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Manager, Search & Social
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on, builds, owns, and manages data-driven, mission-critical marketing and advertising platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in MadTech Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES has two lines of business: Products (MAdTechBI™) & Services (Consulting: Strategy and Operations; Managed Services).
iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists who save partners money, time, and achieve transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training. The company is headquartered and with its expert Partner Success team based in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., and has its own global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
We are looking for a Team Lead, Search/Social who is responsible for implementing Paid Search/SEM and social media strategies for clients. The Search/Social Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. Team Leader to be responsible for monitoring and supervising a team of consultants to achieve the organization objectives and increase sales.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets
- Delegating tasks to team members
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills
- Conducting quarterly performance reviews
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team
- 3 years’ experience in Paid Search/Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Social Media Marketing (SMM), SEO is preferred
- Understand & master tools such as Google AdWords, SA 360 & Bing interface, Adwords Editor, Bing Editor, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, TikTok, Snap, LinkedIN Ads, Google Analytics, Marin Software, Semrush etc.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations