Vice President – Sales
Employer: iSOCRATES LLC
Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
Location: St. Petersburg, FL, U.S.A. or Remote
iSOCRATES advises on, builds, owns, and manages data-driven, mission-critical marketing and advertising platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in MadTech Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES has two lines of business: Products (MAdTechBI™) & Services (Consulting: Strategy and Operations; Managed Services).
iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists who save partners money, time, and achieve transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training. The company is headquartered and with its expert Partner Success team based in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., and has its own global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
iSOCRATES is looking for a capable, motivated Vice President, Sales to focus on driving new business by growing our sales pipeline of qualified North American opportunities. You will create and manage your portfolio of suspects and prospects while working alongside our senior management and a variety of internal and external support staff.
We use a complex go-to-market strategy directed to publishers, marketers, agencies, and their suppliers that includes many dimensions: digital marketing, content marketing, email, social media, paid media, public relations, event sponsorship, direct mail, public speaking, referrals, and telephone calls.
Your focus will be a combination of inside and outside sales supported by our people, systems, and sales and marketing materials and processes integrated into Salesforce, Pardot, our calendaring system, presentations, and proposals. You will be sharing our story of specialized knowledge, demonstrated value, and proven experience while probing to uncover the prospect’s specific pain. You will get the attention of, engage and qualify prospects into our sales pipeline for the purpose of setting online and/or in-person appointments with and without our senior executives. You will also be called upon to: follow-up with each of these prospects to answer questions and set subsequent appointments, to develop proposals, to close sales, and to help onboard and transition day-to-day responsibility to our Partner Success team.
You will be making calls each day, sending emails, reaching out on social media, generating interest in our various media and marketing services, qualifying prospects, meeting prospects, and presenting. The role requires a talented and competitive individual that thrives in a rapid, methodical sales cycle environment.
The successful candidate will have an important role in achieving our ambitious partner acquisition and revenue growth objectives within a defined account list and territory. Quite simply: your success is our success and we will be there with you each step of the way.
Key focus areas will include building product-market sales strategy playbooks, a sales pipeline and helping build a results-driven sales culture at iSOCRATES.
- A proactive self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a cohesive team
- Master Company products and services and competitive and industry landscapes
- Must be a quick learner, with ability to work under pressure and possess problem-solving capabilities
- Master in multi-tasking different activities, prioritizing and managing time effectively
- Proficient in presenting succinctly in a B2B setting, probing prospects, qualifying them, and setting appointments with prospects
- Follow-up and follow-through skills and positive attitude is critical to success in this role
- Must be aggressive, consultative, and open to feedback internally and externally
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and high energy individual excited to grow your prospect portfolio
- Teamwork mentality with a strong competitive spirit passionate about their company and customers
- Hunter mentality with the capability to grow your skills as the business expands
- Attention to detail and confident decision-making skills with creative solutions
- Effective communication and service-oriented mindset ensuring prospect’s needs are met
- 10+ years B2B sales strategy and sales and/or business development experience in media, marketing and/or technology, especially in consulting, managed services and/or business process outsourcing
- Experience using Salesforce and/or Pardot or an equivalent CRM and Email system
- Proficient in Google, Bing, LinkedIN premium, preferably Sales Navigator or similar
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office or Google Applications
- Advanced knowledge of business, digital media and digital marketing
- Ability to probe prospects, set appointments, and telesales
- Lead Generation and Market Research
- English fluency, written and oral
- Experience with research databases like: The List, SellerCrowd, Thalamus, Media Radar, Winmo, Hunter, etc.
- Strong knowledge of database extraction from various online database portals
- Database building including creative and dynamic mining of social media portals and other resources for web scraping and data extraction
- Formal or informal new business sales training
Minimum Education Required
- Bachelor’s Degree, Graduate degree or post-undergrad training preferred