A CDP/DMP is a centralized data management platform that lets you understand your customers and audiences and create target audiences based on a combination of in-depth first-party and third-party audience data and accurately target content and campaigns to these audiences across your media, third-party ad networks and exchanges. Measure with accuracy which content and campaigns performed the best across segments and channels to refine your content development, media buys and ad creative over time.
CDP/DMPs have grown tremendously in popularity the past few years and continue to attract keen interest from publishers, marketers, and agencies anxious to gain customer and audience insights, improve monetization and/or achieve incremental media and marketing audience understanding, efficiencies and effectiveness.
What a CDP/DMP can do for you:
- Give you dynamic audience insight, targeting, and tracking capability to grow and monetize your customers and consumers
- Learn who are your customers and consumers and what attributes define them
- Reach more customers and consumers by personally targeting those with the highest value
- Increase monetization of your customer data
- Understand which exact products your consumers are in-market to buy and what are they likely to buy next
A well managed CDP/DMP enables you to:
- Control acquisition costs and improve overall ROI
- Personalize content across multiple digital channels Run agile, targeted advertising and marketing campaigns direct and programmatically
- Run agile, targeted advertising and marketing campaigns direct and programmatically
- Control your data assets, maximize segmentation, prevent leakage and monitor partners’ usage
- Learn how safe your customer data is and if you are leaking gold without knowing it
- Enhance audience extension, retargeting scalability, niche targeting and messaging capabilities
- Better target campaigns to improve visits, stickiness, conversion and brand recognition
- Buy targeted media placements attracting core and high-value audiences, using third-party audience data and regularly bid efficiently on ad exchanges
Firms face many challenges when looking to:
- Evaluate, select, contract for, implement, manage and/or optimize a CDP/DMP
- Staff appropriately and reliably
- Develop the right data and analytical strategy
- Know more about their consumers
- Improve their partner campaigns, media and marketing performance
- Ground activities in measurable ROI
iSOCRATES personnel have played critical roles in evaluating, deploying, optimizing and managing more than a dozen CDP/DMPs and currently operates a full-service Salesforce Audience Studio (formerly known as Salesforce DMP) 24x7x365 with dedicated, experienced, full-time staff.
The iSOCRATES team is available to evaluate and support your own CDP/DMP and build custom segments and models for you as needed.
How can we partner to create value for you?