Data Science and Engineering
iSOCRATES has deep Data Science and Data Engineering experience and subject matter teams focused on serving media and marketing buyers, sellers and enablers 24/7/365 worldwide.
Data science is a broad and deep discipline. It is essential to select the right approaches for each partner’s unique business needs, and to address the unique challenges of each partner’s data.
iSOCRATES Data Science, Engineering and Business Intelligence teams turn your complex and confusing data into useful insights. We combine information, statistical and computer programming approaches from various sources to develop effective solutions for businesses to drive the growth and efficiency. We work across publishers, marketers, agencies and enablers including data and technology suppliers of all size datasets.
iSOCRATES Data Science is Different, Better
We design, continuously evaluate potential approaches, draft solutions for interpretability and practical use, build features, algorithms, and determine frameworks and metrics which are critical for building robust production solutions.
iSOCRATES Data Science works together with partners to address specific needs, leveraging well-known methodologies and a rich set of technologies tailored to solution requirements and goals. Our solutions provide businesses competitive advantage using systematic and scientific knowledge discovery to create measurable, repeatable “edge”.
Data, Measurement and Analytics Capabilities/Skills
- iSOCRATES team’s dedicated Data Scientists augment iSOCRATES MAdTechBITM and develop custom Data Science solutions to meet partner’s needs
- The team optimizes ad delivery, manages demand/supply, yield, pricing, and improves product outcomes by leveraging rich data and applying data science and machine learning skills to propel the growth of your business
- We build custom reporting and analysis solutions including integrations of ad server, bidding, pricing, geo, audience and web analytics data
- Custom Audience Segmentation, Attribution, Lookalike modeling, Multi-Touch Attribution, and other modeling techniques are available on request
- Monetization and Viewability analysis, reporting and optimization for both advertisers and publishes using MOAT, IAS, DoubleVerify, and more
- Custom Data Science solution development, including custom modeling, algorithm development, predictive analytics, and solution maintenance
- 1st Party data strategy, onboarding, taxonomization, segmentation, analysis, modeling and valuation
- Log-level audience, behavior, pricing, and yield analysis and optimization
It provides marketers a more powerful and personal digital experience for customers and prospects by making sense of the data created by people engaging with interconnected devices and apps. It provides the tools that enable advertisers to reach interest groups and audiences that resonate with their business.
It allows publishers to understand and value their audiences and inventory more effectively in real-time, if they choose.
Our Data Scientists work closely with engineering and product teams on a range of problems and opportunities around: auction/campaign dynamics, advertising ROAS and yield, targeting, conversion, and marketplaces.
Detailed campaign performance and optimization, including both Demand-side and Supply-Side Supply Chain Optimization and Data Enhanced Media strategy leverage and optimize ad trading strategies to enhance supply-side and demand-side trading performance.
R, Python, C++, Java, MySQL, Distributed Computing, Hadoop, Map/Reduce, Hive, Pig, Spark, NoSQL, Perl, SAS, Excel, VBA, Cloud computing, Amazon Web Services.
Experience in delivering scalable analytics solutions for any size, dynamic data sets.
Building intelligent systems by combining complex integrations with Data Science and Analytics to drive business advanced solutions.
iSOCRATES specifies, implements, manages, models, optimizes, and reports on tags, ad servers, header bidders, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, CDPs, CRMs, ESPs, offline data, and video platforms.
iSOCRATES has extensive experience onboarding PII and non-PII data, performing data hygiene continuously and at scale, classifying, taxonomizing, and model building/testing/deploying/optimizing.
Statistical & Machine Learning Algorithms (Artificial Intelligence)
Random Forests, Support Vector Machines, Deep Learning, Stochastic gradient descent, Pattern Recognition, Gradient Boosting, XGBOOST, Neural Networks, Ensemble models.
Bayesian Methods, Non Parametric Modeling, ANOVA, Time Series, Hidden Markov Model, Monte Carlo Simulations, agent-based modeling, A/B testing.
How can we partner to create value for you?