DatalyticsTM is iSOCRATES’s own cloud-based, on-demand, unified, media and marketing Business Intelligence platform. DatalyticsTM provides Marketers, Agencies, and Publishers with Data collection and integration of multiple AdTech and MArTech data sources for Analytics, Optimization, and Reporting. DatalyticsTM includes standard and custom dashboards, scorecards, alerts, analysis, and reporting tailored to your organization’s and individual’s needs.
The iSOCRATES DatalyticsTM Platform is comprised of four major components: Data collection, Integration, Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL), Trade Element Mapping Solution (TEMS) to efficiently connect all your data together for Analytics and Reporting with visualizations.
DatalyticsTM ETL is a purpose built, universal, omnichannel data collection, import, source mapping and integration solution across digital Marketer, Agency and Publisher marketing systems and technologies. We collect data from all online and offline data sources via multiple methodologies.
DatalyticsTM Advertiser ETL retrieves and integrates Advertiser cross and multi-channel campaign data from ad technology, brand safety, viewability, ad server, DMP, search, email, social, conversion, and measurement to analyze, manage, and optimize ad pacing, performance, goals, targeting, engagement, conversion, and ROAS.
DatalyticsTM Publisher ETL retrieves and integrates Publisher digital property data from ad technology, advertiser 3rd party, SSPs, header bidders, CMS, DMP and web analytics systems for ad operations, property revenue performance, and yield management.
DatalyticsTM Trade Element Mapping Solution (TEMS) is the heart of iSOCRATES DatalyticsTM. DatalyticsTM TEMS is a proprietary iSOCRATES solution that codes and integrates your MArTech, AdTech, property, digital, and offline data across your data sources. DatalyticsTM Advertiser TEMS integrates campaign, audience, and marketing data dynamically through automated mapping and coding integrations across DSP, brand safety, viewability, ad server, email, social, search and conversion (online and offline) data. DatalyticsTM Publisher TEMS integrates direct campaign, inventory, secondary demand, header bidder, SSP, content consumption, audience, viewability, engagement, cost and revenue data across data sources to deliver integrated DatalyticsTM Analytics and Reporting.
DatalyticsTM Analytics and Reporting is an omnichannel operations, ad technology, advertising revenue, and optimization business intelligence, data visualization, and reporting solution for Advertisers and Publishers. Publishers, Advertisers and Agencies login to our secure cloud-based solution to provide management, sales, and operations, scheduled and on-demand analytics, dashboards, scorecards and alerts.
- All site, app, display, email, social, video, native, mobile, search and more campaign, safety, and audience AdTech and MarTech data sources are integrated and available for business intelligence, analysis, optimization, and reporting in easy to access and understand tools and dashboards
Data Retrieval and Integration (ETL and TEMS)
- Cross channel data from your Display, Video, Native, Web and App, email, search, social, DOOH, OOH, OTT, Adv TV, Radio, and other campaigns are collected and integrated for display, analysis, optimization, and reporting
- Standard and custom data integrations including both digital and offline data
- DatalyticsTM ETL logs into all your systems or receives your feeds, retrieves and integrates your data into a unified dataset
- DatalyticsTM TEMS identifies and maps the site, campaign, AdTech and MArTech detail data across the data sources for analysis, optimization, and reporting
Analytics and Reporting
- DatalyticsTM Analytics and Reporting provides intuitive access to your AdTech, MArTech, digital and offline revenue, costs, opportunities, optimizations, KPIs and measures for business intelligence, analysis, optimization, dashboarding, reporting, alerting, scheduling, and distributing via multiple channels
- Secure online solution with individual logins to dynamic, standard and custom, summary and detailed, dashboards, analyses, and reports from all your campaign and property systems in one easy to use interface
- DatalyticsTM easily integrates, into a single holistic view, your complex cross system data and metrics such as the following marketer, agency and publisher examples plus many more
- For Marketers and Agencies campaign delivery, pacing, viewability, brand safety, domain, geo, audience, creative, channel, CPM, Media CPM, Data CPM, CTR, CPC, and CPA, cross and multi-channel campaign metrics, spend, costs, conversion, ROAS
- For Publishers RPM (Revenue per 1k pages), RCPM (Realized Cost per 1K impressions to determine loss across ad tech stack), realized revenue, impression delivery efficiency, overall site and app fill rates, individual revenue, CPM and fill rates for all demand sources, RTB, Direct, by app, site, section, ad unit, audience, and more
- Inclusion and integration of offline and digital data
- Option to load historical data
- Secure solution with organization, user, partner, source and campaign level security management
- Metric and field level access and security across multiple organization access and roles
- Automated daily data ingestion with validation, success, and failure alerting
- Automated daily dashboards, scorecards, alerting, reporting and data distribution
- Custom Campaign data source detail mapping across CRM, ad servers, order systems, RTB, Publishers, email, social, display, video, Native, Search, OTT, DOOH, Adv TV and more
- Automated addition of omni, multi-channel campaigns across sources
- Custom Data source detail mapping for publishers of sites, apps, publisher campaigns, demand sources
- Easy efficient addition of publisher demand sources for management, yield, and optimization
- Data integration across all AdTech and MArTech technologies and systems
- Fully managed customized solution including full customer access and advanced analysis capabilities
- 24/7/365 managed services available for solution management, training, support, add UI/UX dashboard customizations, additional data integrations, custom metrics, and dimensions