iSOCRATES advises on, builds, owns, and manages data-driven, mission-critical marketing and advertising platforms, technologies and processes as the Global Leader in MADTech Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion dollar MADTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
iSOCRATES offers these MADTech solutions:
- Biddable Media Trading and Ad Operations
- Marketing Automation and Email, Search, and Social
- Creative Services
- GoogleTM , SalesforceTM, AdobeTM, XandrTM, AmazonTM, SisenseTM, and Zeta GlobalTM Practices
- Business Intelligence, Reporting and Analytics including MADTechBI™
- Data Science and Engineering
- Data Onboarding/Modeling/Activation
- Administrative Services
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly-owned global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A
Bill leads iSOCRATES and founded the firm with Michael Weaver. He is a global C-Level digital media and marketing services executive with extensive consulting/founding/building/turnaround expertise in both entrepreneurial and established companies in: Programmatic trading, Advanced TV and online & mobile Video, Internet and e-commerce, advertising/marketing, and information services. Bill has served as a divisional CEO and/or C-level executive with Kantar/WPP, TNS, and Getty Images. He was Founder and CEO of e-tailer Art.com and programmatic media trader MediaCrossing and is a former board member for public and private companies including WPP Digital, Kantar Digital, Rewards Network, major universities, and non-profits. He has extensive work experience in the Americas, Europe, India, and Israel. He is Adjunct Professor, The New School Graduate Program in Media Management and co-author of the leading industry textbook Media Selling, 5th Edition.
Investment/Acquisition Target Criteria
- Advertising Technology and/or Marketing Technology consulting, managed services and/or business process outsourcing
- GoogleTM, SalesforceTM, AdobeTM, AmazonTM, XandrTM , Facebook, Bing, The Trade Desk or SisenseTM partners
- Digital-related businesses, online and/or mobile (no physical e-commerce)
- Digital-related, subscription, and/or downloadable products/services with proprietary data and/or technology preferred
- Programmatic technology and related media and marketing services
- U.S. or international location, U.S. or international customer/audience
- Asking price and terms must be known and be reasonable
- Financials must be available and verifiable
- Purchase method and timing open to discussion
- No minimum or maximum business or transaction size
- Desirable, but not mandatory management and/or staff remain post-transaction
How can we partner to create value for you?