iSOCRATES advises on, builds, owns, and manages mission-critical Marketing, Advertising and Data platforms, technologies and processes as the Global Leader in MADTech Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES has two lines of business: Products (MADTechBI™) and Services (Consulting: Strategy and Operations; Managed Services). iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with its own proven technology-enabled Marketing, Advertising and Data Technology specialists who save partners money, time and achieve transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value.
Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The company is headquartered and with its expert Engagement and Partner Success teams based in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., and has its own global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
William “Bill” Lederer, Chairman and CEO
Bill leads iSOCRATES and founded the firm with Michael Weaver. He is a global C-Level digital media and marketing services executive with extensive consulting/founding/building/turnaround expertise in both entrepreneurial and established companies in: MADTech trading, Advanced TV and online & mobile Video, Internet and e-commerce, advertising/marketing, and information services. Bill has served as a divisional CEO and/or C-level executive with Kantar/WPP, TNS, and Getty Images. He was Founder and CEO of e-tailer Art.com and MADTech media trader MediaCrossing and is a former board member for public and private companies including WPP Digital, Kantar Digital, Rewards Network, major universities, and non-profits. He has extensive work experience in the Americas, Europe, India, and Israel. He is Adjunct Professor, The New School Graduate Program in Media Management and co-author of the leading industry textbook Media Selling, 5th Edition.
Investment/Acquisition Target Criteria
- Advertising Technology and/or Marketing Technology consulting, managed services and/or business process outsourcing
- GoogleTM, SalesforceTM, AdobeTM, AmazonTM, XandrTM , Facebook, Bing, The Trade Desk or SisenseTM partners
- Digital-related businesses, online and/or mobile (no physical e-commerce)
- Digital-related, subscription, and/or downloadable products/services with proprietary data and/or technology preferred
- MADTech technology and related media and marketing services
- U.S. or international location, U.S. or international customer/audience
- Asking price and terms must be known and be reasonable
- Financials must be available and verifiable
- Purchase method and timing open to discussion
- No minimum or maximum business or transaction size
- Desirable, but not mandatory management and/or staff remain post-transaction
How can we partner to create value for you?