Title: Account Manager, Demand Accounts
Reports to: Director, Account Management
Location: St. Petersburg, FL, U.S.A.
Target Hire Date: Summer 2018
iSOCRATES (www.isocrates.com) (f/k/a MRP Advisers) is the leading end-to-end provider of Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution serving publishers, marketers, agencies and their suppliers. iSOCRATES has three lines of business: Strategic and Operations Consulting, Managed Service Platforms and Business Process Outsourcing. The company is owned by its employees and is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A. with its global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India. iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with proven specialists who save clients money and time achieving transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stems from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The Account Manager, Demand Accounts is the main point of contact for servicing our marketer and agency clients and resolving issues in a timely manner. The Account Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining audience-based programmatic media programs and building and managing data segments. They should have knowledge of programmatic campaign management (display, video, mobile, social, native); experience with DSP’s and exchange-based media buying as well as with DMP’s.
- Build, grow and maintain relationships with our key clients, gaining deep understanding of their business and marketing needs.
- Working with our Delivery team in India, monitor and optimize campaign metrics for delivery and KPIs; provide detailed reporting and recommendations throughout lifecycle of campaign.
- Generate post campaign presentations providing key insights on performance.
- Build audience segments in our DMP and develop insights from data sources to improve segmentation.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with programmatic deals and keep clients informed.
- Become an expert in using the DSP’s and DMP’s
- Help develop best practices by creating training materials, sales materials and customer facing guides
- Bachelor’s Degree, pref business or quantitative degree
- At least 5 years of digital advertising experience required
- Brand and Direct Response digital media strategy and campaign planning experience required
- Knowledge of programmatic media systems and tools (e.g., ad servers, ad exchanges, platform providers, attribution, tagging, ad verification, measurement)
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, CPL and CPM marketing campaigns
- Keen understanding of ad targeting and optimization methodologies
- Excellence in MS Office, including Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Experience with data analysis including pivot tables and advanced functions.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
- Experience with AppNexus, Google DBM, and Salesforce DMP (Krux), preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English