Title: Account Manager, Supply Accounts
Reports to: Director, Account Management
Location: St. Petersburg, FL, U.S.A.
Target Hire Date: Winter 2019
iSOCRATES (www.iSOCRATES.com) (f/k/a MRP Advisers) is the leading end-to-end provider of Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution serving publishers, marketers, agencies and their suppliers.
iSOCRATES has three lines of business: Strategic and Operations Consulting, Managed Service Platforms and Business Process Outsourcing. The company is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A. with its global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with proven specialists who save clients’ money and time achieving transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stems from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The Account Manager, Supply Accounts is the main point of contact for servicing our media clients (i.e., publishers) and resolving issues in a timely manner. The Account Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining programmatic media programs and identifying and driving growth opportunities. They should have knowledge of programmatic campaign management (display, video, mobile, social); experience with SSP’s, ad networks, and exchange-based media.
- Build, grow and maintain relationships with our key clients, gaining deep understanding of their business and marketing needs.
- Monitor and optimize campaign metrics for delivery and KPIs; provide detailed reporting and recommendations throughout lifecycle of campaign.
- Work with and coordinate with our production team in India.
- Generate post campaign presentations providing key insights on performance.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with programmatic deals and keep clients informed.
- Help develop best practices by creating training materials, sales materials and customer facing guides
- Bachelor’s Degree, pref business or quantitative degree
- At least 5 years of digital advertising experience required
- Brand and Direct Response digital media strategy and campaign planning experience required
- Knowledge of programmatic media systems and tools (e.g., ad servers, ad exchanges, platform providers, attribution, tagging, ad verification, measurement)
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, CPL and CPM marketing campaigns
- Keen understanding of ad targeting and optimization methodologies
- Excellence in MS Office, including Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Experience with data analysis including pivot tables and advanced functions.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
- Experience with Appnexus and Salesforce DMP (Krux), preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English