Title: Analyst, SearchOps (Full-time)
Reports to: Team Lead, SearchOps
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES (www.iSOCRATES.com) is the leading end-to-end provider of Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution serving publishers, marketers, agencies and their suppliers.
iSOCRATES has three lines of business: Strategic and Operations Consulting, Managed Service Platforms and Business Process Outsourcing. The company is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A. with its global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with proven specialists who save partners’ money and time achieving transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stems from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
iSOCRATES is looking for Search Analyst who is responsible for implementing SEM, SEO and social media strategies for partners. The Search Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of partner campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and execute online marketing campaigns across multiple channels such as Search, Display, Shopping, Video, Remarketing & Social
- Build out, analyze and constantly improve performance on campaigns through optimizing account/campaign structure, bid & budget optimization and constant ad & landing page testing
- Understand & master tools such as – Google AdWords & Bing interface, Adwords Editor, Bing Editor, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Marine Software, Semrush etc
- Build expertise in organizing data for analysis using Excel, Google data studio & PowerPoint (Performance Analysis, Partner Dashboards, Monthly Plans etc.)
- Define and implement routine reports (weekly / monthly)
- Provide detailed weekly, monthly and quarterly results overviews to partners
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to partners
- Learn and adopt PPC frameworks for performance optimization
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in PPC marketing – new channels, features, methods of analysis
- Provide SEO (on page and off page) analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance partner goals
- 2 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- BS/BA degree preferred
If you are interested and your profile matches the requirements mentioned, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit our website https://isocrates.com