Title: Analyst (Full-time)
Reports to: Associate Manager, Data Analytics and Reporting
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Consulting (Strategy and Operations)
- Managed Services (Managed Service Platforms and Business Process Outsourcing)
iSOCRATES offers these MAdTech solutions:
- Media Trading and Ad Operations
- Marketing Automation, Email, Search, and Social
- Creative Services
- Google, Salesforce, Adobe, Xandr (AppNexus), Amazon, Sisense, and Zeta Practices
- Business Intelligence, Reporting and Analytics, including MAdTechBI™
- Data Science and Engineering
- Data Onboarding/Modeling/Activation
- Administrative Services
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly-owned global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
iSOCRATES is looking to add an Analyst to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our own and our partners’ digital media and marketing efforts. You will focus on developing and supporting data-related efforts tied to sales and marketing campaigns that promote a business or consumer service, product, or event.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive sales and marketing strategies
- Conduct digital market research and analysis to collect and evaluate contact information, trends, brand opportunities, and competitive intelligence
- Help organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (including social media), exhibitions, and promotional events
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you are marketing
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop relationships
- Help with sales and marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and all kinds of campaigns
- Support the BI, sales and marketing, partner success and adtech and martech campaign teams in delivering agreed upon activities
- Cleansing partner databases and leads in Salesforce CRM and Pardot, verification of leads by phone, fix bounced leads, and in LinkedIN and Winmo
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and create and submit performance reports
- Maintain relationships with select media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Conduct market research (e.g., customer/prospect surveys, Net Promoter Score)
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study (e.g., B.Com, English), graduate degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Apps and Email
- Media and/or Marketing background preferred
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Excellent English written and oral communication and people skills
- Demonstrated analytical ability and interest
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Available and willingness to work in different shifts (EMEA, ET)
- Should be willing to learn media, marketing, business intelligence and visualization software and databases (e.g., Salesforce CRM, Tableau, Datorama, DOMO, Sisense, Hunter.io, ZoomInfo, DiscoverOrg, Winmo, Pathmatics, Media Radar, Kantar, Nielsen)
- Should be willing to learn marketing automation (e.g., Pardot, Marketo)