Title: Analyst (Full-time)
Reports to: Associate Manager, Data Analytics and Reporting
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES (www.iSOCRATES.com) is the leading end-to-end provider of Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution serving publishers, marketers, agencies and their suppliers.
iSOCRATES has three lines of business: Strategic and Operations Consulting, Managed Service Platforms and Business Process Outsourcing. The company is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A. with its global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with proven specialists who save partners’ money and time achieving transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stems from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
iSOCRATES is looking to add an Analyst to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our own and our partners’ digital media and marketing efforts. You will focus on developing and supporting data-related efforts tied to sales and marketing campaigns that promote a business or consumer service, product, or event.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive sales and marketing strategies
- Conduct digital market research and analysis to collect and evaluate contact information, trends, brand opportunities, and competitive intelligence
- Help organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (including social media), exhibitions, and promotional events
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you are marketing
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop relationships
- Help with sales and marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and all kinds of campaigns
- Support the BI, sales and marketing, partner success and adtech and martech campaign teams in delivering agreed upon activities
- Cleansing partner databases and leads in Salesforce CRM and Pardot, verification of leads by phone, fix bounced leads, and in LinkedIN and Winmo
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and create and submit performance reports
- Maintain relationships with select media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Conduct market research (e.g., customer/prospect surveys, Net Promoter Score)
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study (e.g., B.Com, English), graduate degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Apps and Email
- Media and/or Marketing background preferred
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Excellent English written and oral communication and people skills
- Demonstrated analytical ability and interest
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Available and willingness to work in different shifts (EMEA, ET)
- Should be willing to learn media, marketing, business intelligence and visualization software and databases (e.g., Salesforce CRM, Tableau, Datorama, DOMO, Sisense, Hunter.io, ZoomInfo, DiscoverOrg, Winmo, Pathmatics, Media Radar, Kantar, Nielsen)
- Should be willing to learn marketing automation (e.g., Pardot, Marketo)
If you are interested and your profile matches the requirements mentioned, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit our website https://isocrates.com