Title: Android Developer
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Technical Lead
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
We are looking for an experienced Android developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will have a robust peer review and code management process along with a full-integrated CI process. We own all our projects from start to finish and work with our customers on a long-term basis managing their applications.
- This provides developers with the ability to take real ownership of projects and the ability to work to continuously improve them.
- You will work directly with our in-house design teams, back-end developers, and project managers to create applications that are used by millions of people every month.
- With over 15 million downloads of our applications your work will be seen by many millions of people.
- As our applications talk mostly to our HCL solutions an understanding of API’s and interfacing with them is essential.
- However most important for this role, is tenacity, initiative, a passion for learning, great communication and the drive to succeed.
- Somebody who is a team player and can help and mentor junior Developers to reach their potential
- We are looking for a candidate with at least 2 years’ experience as an Android developer
- Good background using Android, Java or Kotlin
- Experience with build tools such as Jenkins and Gradle
- Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Knowledge of Gitlab is an advantage