Campaign Manager, Media Trading
Title: Campaign Manager, Media Trading – Adops
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Campaign Manager
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
Target Hire Date: Open
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning(Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBI™)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly-owned global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
iSOCRATES is seeking a Campaign Manager, Media Trading and Adoperations to work directly with the Demand Side Trader & US based Account Management as well as the Ad Operations team and the Data & Analytics Team, to develop tactical executions that align with client advertising goals and objectives. The Campaign Manager will deliver results from these tactical executions by implementing campaigns in the AppNexus/DFP/Beeswax. The Campaign Manager will also be responsible for day to day management of campaigns as well as identifying opportunities within each campaign to improve performance and take action to improve results. The Campaign Manager must be very familiar working within various DSP interfaces and comfortable developing creative optimization solutions to exceed benchmarks.
Job responsibilities include:
- Lead monitoring and performance for all Demand Side campaigns
- Ad Trafficking, setup campaigns in ad servers
- Media Trading and header bidding campaign management
- Provide regular campaign updates to the Sales and/or Partner Success teams to ensure the partner’s KPIs are met
- Responsible for pacing, margin and performance for all programmatic campaigns
- Provide insights and feedback to platform partners in order to improve functionality of the platforms used for media buying
- Mentor junior Adops analyst and campaign managers
- 2 + year experience with AppNexus, DFP, GAM, DV 360 or The Trade Desk adserves
- 2 + years’ experience and proven track record of exceeding client’s goals on online advertising campaigns
- Direct Response experience preferred but not a requirement
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and advanced skills in excel – pivot tables, chart making, etc
- Experience working with Salesforce Audience Studio (formerly known as Salesforce DMP) or another Data Management Platform (DMP)
- Passion for online advertising media and understanding how consumers interact with display advertising
- Demonstrable ability to actively manage programmatic trading while leveraging data to ensure campaign success
- Must be extremely proficient with Excel- complete ease with Pivot Tables and Advanced Functions
- Solid analytical skill set, including chart-making, diagnostic ability, manipulation of large data sets. BI/SQL/ETL experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify complex data-driven insights for a non-technical audience
- Highly technical, with the capacity to troubleshoot within proprietary system
- Thrives in culture where cross- functional collaboration and daily interaction is key
- Bias towards action, efficiency, and automation, as well as the intellectual curiosity to challenge current products, processes, scalability, and best practices
- Ability to manage and lead internal projects within deadlines
- Expertise in working with DSPs/DMPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms including knowledge of / experience with DFP, OpenX, Index Exchange, Beeswax, MediaMath, Pubmatic, and AppNexus, GAM, DV 360, TTD
- Must have a deep understanding of how to deliver an advertising campaign programmatically to all forms of media including Display, Video, Mobile Web, Mobile App and e-mail
- Must have a deep understanding of how to associate audience data to any programmatic campaign
Any degree or diploma with Computer Science or Information science as major subjects or relevant area of training or education.