Campaign Manager, Search and Social
Title: Campaign Manager, Search and Social (Full-time)
Reports to: Team Lead, SearchOps
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Consulting (Strategy and Operations)
- Managed Services (Managed Service Platforms and Business Process Outsourcing)
iSOCRATES offers these MAdTech solutions:
- Media Trading and Ad Operations
- Marketing Automation, Email, Search, and Social
- Creative Services
- Google, Salesforce, Adobe, Xandr (AppNexus), Amazon, Sisense, and Zeta Practices
- Business Intelligence, Reporting and Analytics, including MAdTechBI™
- Data Science and Engineering
- Data Onboarding/Modeling/Activation
- Administrative Services
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly-owned global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
We are looking for a Search/Social Campaign Manager who is responsible for implementing SEM, SEO and social media strategies for clients. The Search/Social Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and execute online marketing campaigns across multiple channels such as Search, Display, Shopping, Video, Remarketing & Social
- Build out, analyze and constantly improve performance on campaigns through optimizing account/campaign structure, bid & budget optimization and constant ad & landing page testing
- Understand & master tools such as Google AdWords & Bing interface, Adwords Editor, Bing Editor, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, TikTok, Snap, LinkedIN Ads, Google Analytics, Marin Software, Semrush etc.
- Build expertise in organizing data for analysis using Excel, Google data studio & PowerPoint (Performance Analysis, Client Dashboards, Monthly Plans etc.)
- Define and implement routine reports (weekly/monthly)
- Provide detailed weekly, monthly and quarterly results overviews to clients
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients
- Learn and adopt PPC frameworks for performance optimization
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in PPC marketing new channels, features, methods of analysis
- Provide SEO (on page and off page) analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- 3 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations