Chief Revenue Officer
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Saint Petersburg, FL, U.S.A. or elsewhere
iSOCRATES builds, owns, operates, and advises on data-driven, mission-critical platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in MAdTech Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Products (MAdTechBI™)
- Services (Planning: Strategy and Operations Consulting, and Execution: Managed Services)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
iSOCRATES offers these MAdTech solutions:
- Media Trading and Ad Operations
- Marketing Automation, Email, Search, and Social
- Creative Services
- Google, Salesforce, Adobe, Xandr, Adform, Amazon, Sisense, and Zeta Practices
- Business Intelligence, Reporting and Analytics, including MAdTechBI™
- Data Science and Engineering
- Data Onboarding/Modeling/Activation
- Administrative Services
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly-owned global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A. Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training. The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
iSOCRATES is looking for a capable, motivated Chief Revenue Officer to focus on driving new business by growing our sales pipeline of qualified North American and global opportunities. You will create and manage your portfolio of suspects, prospects, leads, and accounts while working alongside our senior management, sales team, and a variety of internal and external support staff.
We use a complex go-to-market strategy directed to publishers, marketers, agencies, and their suppliers that includes many dimensions: channel marketing, digital marketing, content marketing, email, social media, paid media, public relations, event sponsorship, direct mail, public speaking, referrals, and telephone calls.
Your focus will be a combination of inside and outside sales supported by our people, systems, and sales and marketing materials and processes integrated into Salesforce, Pardot, our calendaring system, presentations, and proposals. You will be sharing our story of specialized knowledge, demonstrated value, and proven experience while probing to uncover the prospect’s specific pain. You will get the attention of, engage and qualify prospects into our sales pipeline for the purpose of setting online and/or in- person appointments with and without other senior executives.
You will also be called upon to: follow-up with each of these prospects to answer questions and set subsequent appointments, to develop and respond to proposals, to close sales, and to help onboard and transition day-to-day responsibility to our Partner Success team.
You and your team will be making calls each day, sending emails, reaching out on social media, generating interest in our various media and marketing services, qualifying prospects, meeting prospects, and presenting. The role requires a talented and competitive individual that thrives in a rapid, methodical sales cycle environment.
The successful candidate will have an important role in achieving our ambitious partner(client) acquisition and revenue growth objectives within a defined account list and territory. Quite simply: your success is our success, and we will be there with you each step of the way.
Key focus areas will include building: product-market sales strategy playbooks, a sales pipeline, a sales organization, developing channel partners, and helping to inculcate a results-driven sales culture at iSOCRATES. It is expected you will:
- Be a proactive self-starter who can operate both individually and build and lead a cohesive team
- Master Company products and services and competitive and industry landscapes
- Be a quick learner, with ability to work under pressure and possess problem-solving capabilities
- Master multi-tasking different activities, prioritizing and managing time effectively
- Be proficient in presenting succinctly in a B2B setting, probing prospects, qualifying them, and setting appointments with prospects
- Follow-up and follow-through skills and positive attitude is critical to success in this role
- Be aggressive, consultative, and open to feedback internally and externally
- Recruit, train, motivate, and retain a high achieving product and services B2B enterprise sales organization
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and high energy individual excited to grow your prospect portfolio
- Teamwork mentality with a strong competitive spirit passionate about their company and customers
- Hunter mentality with the capability to grow your skills as the business expands
- Attention to detail and confident decision-making skills with creative solutions
- Effective communication and service-oriented mindset ensuring prospect’s needs are met
- 15+ years B2B sales strategy and sales and/or business development experience in media, marketing and/or technology, especially in consulting, managed services and/or business process outsourcing, and SaaS
- Experience using Salesforce and/or Pardot, Marketo, or an equivalent CRM and marketing automation system
- Proficient in Google, Bing, LinkedIN premium, preferably Sales Navigator or similar
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office or Google Applications
- Advanced knowledge of business, digital media and digital marketing
- Ability to probe prospects, set appointments, and telesales
- Lead Generation and Market Research
- English language fluency, written and oral
- Experience with research databases like: ZoomInfo, Winmo, SellerCrowd, Media Radar, Hunter, RedVolcano, etc.
- Strong knowledge of database extraction from various online database portals
- Database building including creative and dynamic mining of social media portals and other resources for web scraping and data extraction
- Formal new business sales training
- Bachelor’s Degree, Graduate degree or post-undergrad training preferred