Title: Data Engineer
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Team Lead, Data Engineering
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
We are looking for a Data Engineer who is responsible for finding trends in Data sets and Developing Algorithms to help make raw data more useful to the Organization. This IT role requires a significant Set of Technical Skills, including a deep Knowledge of SQL Database Design and Multiple Programming language.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures
- Align architecture with business requirements
- Data acquisition related to AdTech-DSPs, SSPs, etc.,
- Develop data set processes
- Use programming language and tools
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Conduct research for industry and business questions
- Use large data sets to address business issues
- Deploy sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods
- Prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modeling
- Find hidden patterns using data
- Use data to discover tasks that can be automated
- Deliver updates to stakeholders based on analytics
- Minimum 2-3 years AdTech engineering experience, preferably working with SSPs, DSPs, Ad Servers, and/or digital media Order Management System
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in software development, Data engineering, Big Data and Data Warehouse
- Minimum 5 years of Proven experience in designing solutions and implementing BI projects
- Hands on knowledge on any of the following – Apache Apex/Zookeeper, Apache Avro, Apache Flume, Hadoop, Apache HBase, Apache Impala, Kafka, Lambda, MapReduce, MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Python, Redis, Spark, Storm, JIRA, Github, Subversion
- Must be willing and able to work during U.S. office hours
- Must be English fluent with strong oral and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree, required; PG or Master’s, preferred