Title: Data Scientist
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Manager, Business Intelligence and Data Science.
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services MAdTechBI™)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly-owned global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
iSOCRATES is seeking data science and machine learning fresher to join the growing Data Science team. The Data Scientist works as a member of the team that defines, describes, architects, reports on, analyzes, predicts, and proscribes all audience, campaign and related programmatic media trading data as well as select client-focused Managed Services and Outsourced Services on behalf of select supply-side and demand-side clients. The DS supports all managers and teammates in their day-to-day media trading desk activities across a variety of digital and offline media channels including display, mobile, video, social, native, and advanced TV/Audio ad products.
- Prior experience with machine learning- theory and practice, particularly neural networks and sequence-based models
- Prior experience using statistics and machine learning software, such as Python Sci-Kit, Tensor Flow, Weka or MATLAB
- Prior experience with R, Java or Python along with an understanding of CS fundamentals and object-oriented programming
- Prior experience with model-building and algorithms
- Prior experience with Hadoop or Spark is a plus
- Prior experience with Business Intelligence tools is a plus
- Work on analytical reports, weekly internal/client report, PPTs as necessary
As a data science and machine learning fresher, you will use your skills and new ones we will help you to gain to help our organization and its clients develop novel solutions to improve the insights and quality of our/their products and services using sample and big data sets. On a day-to-day basis, you will collaborate with experts in the fields of machine learning and media and marketing analytics, apply your knowledge to solve interesting data-driven problems, and work hands-on to implement your ideas. You will be trained on ETL and data integration project along with database query languages.
- Currently pursuing or recent students in Masters or Ph.D. program in Math, Statistics, DS Engineering or related fields are strongly encouraged