Datorama Implementation Specialist
Title: Datorama Implementation Specialist
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Manager, Business Intelligence and Data Science
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
We are seeking an innovative and passionate Datorama specialist who will be working on Datorama projects implementation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and manage reporting dashboards (e.g. reporting tools)
- Evaluate and improve existing Datorama dashboards, streams, and reports
- Integrate data from various channels and build dashboards
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Minimum 3 years of Proven experience on Datorama project implementation
- Certifications on Datorama
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in Data modeling, Data warehouses, ETL, Data Integration, Business Intelligence, Dashboards, Reports
- Experience with working in a technical environment, knowledge in SQL, Scripting languages (Python), and REST APIs
- Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources
- Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards
- Must be willing and able to work during U.S. office hours
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills