Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: VP, Software Engineering
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
A DevOps Engineer’s role requires technical skills in the development cycle and operations skills for maintenance and support. We are looking for Computer Science or Computer Technology graduates who have developed DevOps engineer skills. Need to have the skills and experience required for managing the operations to help meet organizational DevOps requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
- Participate in SCRUM sessions
- Commit to continuous learning, including gaining certifications where appropriate
- Merge daily tasks involved in the development, quality control, deployment, and integration of software development into a single
- Minimum 2 years AdTech engineering experience, preferably working with SSPs, DSPs, Ad Servers, and/or digital media Order Management Systems
- Hands on knowledge on AWS Webservices, Jenkins, JIRA, Github, Subversion and related software and platforms
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Excellent understanding of Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Minimum 5 years of enterprise DevOps experience
- Minimum 2 years cloud engineering experience, certifications preferred
- Must be willing and able to work during EMEA or U.S. office hours
- Must be English fluent with strong oral and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree, required; PG or Master’s, preferred