Title: Enterprise Architect
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: VP, Software Engineering
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect who is responsible for cataloging, developing, coordinating, communicating, maintaining and enforcing overall enterprise architecture models, representations, initiatives, capabilities and components to adequately perform the organization business and technology activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conceive, structure at a strategic level, help maintain, and help keep competitive all aspects of the engineering solution set and code base
- Developing the Enterprise Architecture
- Coordinating all Enterprise Architecture activities locally and globally
- Developing and coordinating Architecture Plans
- Assisting in aligning business and enterprise initiatives with the Enterprise Architecture
- Auditing compliance within the Enterprise Architecture standards
- Serving as advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategies
- Train and supervise other software engineers and developers on the team
- Help recruit and evaluate new engineering and support talent
- Prepare yourself to take on team leadership role
- Be Scrum Master applying Agile methodologies and engineering best practices
- Communications, both verbal (e.g.: presentations, seminars, etc.), and written (e.g.: reports, articles, etc.)
- Prepare staff and managerial reports for review by VP, Software Engineering
- Commit to continuous learning, including gaining certifications where appropriate
- Minimum 5 years AdTech engineering experience, preferably working with SSPs, DSPs, Ad Servers, and/or digital media Order Management Systems
- Minimum 8 years of enterprise software development experience
- Minimum 2 years team leadership or management experience, preferred
- Must be willing and able to work during U.S. office hours
- Must be English fluent with strong oral and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree, required; MBA, PG or Master’s, preferred