Front-End Developer/Email Coder
Title: Front-End Developer/Email Coder
Reports to: MarTech Manager
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Consulting (Strategy and Operations)
- Managed Services (Managed Service Platforms and Business Process Outsourcing)
iSOCRATES offers these MAdTech solutions:
- Media Trading and Ad Operations
- Marketing Automation, Email, Search, and Social
- Creative Services
- Google, Salesforce, Adobe, Xandr (AppNexus), Amazon, Sisense, and Zeta Practices
- Business Intelligence, Reporting and Analytics, including MAdTechBI™
- Data Science and Engineering
- Data Onboarding/Modeling/Activation
- Administrative Services
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly-owned global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Front-End Developer/Email Coder is responsible for the complete end-to-end coding of websites, marketing email templates, and HTML 5 coding for programmatic banners. This key team member will provide technical support to website users, work on HTML coding such as PSD to HTML conversion, code websites, develop CMS-based applications and perform testing.
- This role will be responsible for PSD to HTML conversion – creating marketing email templates, programmatic banners, animated banners for clients using the mockup images provided by client or created internally by iSOCRATES design team
- Experience in developing websites with an emphasis on responsive/adaptive design
- Maintaining existing isocrates.com website, developing new code and features as well as maintaining and improving legacy code on the existing framework
- Candidates with experience with Angular JS, Node JS, MVC architecture and Bootstrap
- Develop code for the web/mobile applications, websites, email marketing and more
- Make technical recommendations related to user experience and capabilities
- Experience working in developing and understanding APIs
- Research emerging technologies with the goal of applying these technologies to current and future projects
Mandatory Soft Skills
- 3-4 years’ experience in a full Front-End Developer role
- Experience working with Graphic tools such as: Photoshop, Video editing tools, web programming tools DreamWeaver or equivalent
- Working knowledge of content management systems such as: Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, etc.
Minimum Education Required
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science\M.Sc. Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities to meet the requirement.