iOS Android Developer
Title: iOS Android Developer
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Technical Lead
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
We are looking for an Android and iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android and iOS devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android/iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Designing and building mobile applications for iOS platform
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Publishing application on App Store
- Maintaining the code, atomization of the application, designing and implementing application updates
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of apps are congruent with the company’s standards
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order
- Deep understanding of UI Kit, Foundation, and other core iOS frameworks
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 4-5 years of experience as iOS/Android Developer
- Proven experience as an app developer
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Experience with iOS frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.