Manager, Email Operations
Title: Manager, Email Operations
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: VP, Board of Director, Global Delivery
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
We are looking for a Managerial role to manage end to end activities for Mar Tech Delivery team working with our internal Partner Success team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of executives ensuring campaigns are completed on time and to a high standard collaborate with our partner success team and customer in gather requirements work with a number of clients to create direct and email marketing campaigns which meet their briefs and helps them to achieve their ROI
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns across all direct/email marketing channels which includes internal B2B marketing using Pardot and SF CRM
- Report campaign success to the marketing manager on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis or requested by the customer
- Be aware of current customer trends to implement into the campaigns
- Create a testing report which analyses the success of the email marketing campaigns
- Use the testing reports to improve the overall email marketing success
- Use Analytics tools to assess how effective email and direct marketing campaigns have been in terms of ROI and meeting targets
- Coordinate and deliver customer communication emails to achieve marketing goals
- Coordinate with content and marketing teams in development of newsletters and marketing content for customers
- Ensure that email messages clearly convey brand clarity and consistency
- Enforce email best practices and standard naming conventions
- Ensure emails meet high and quality deliverability standards
- Develop strategies to improve email channels in all areas
- Develop innovative email marketing techniques to increase sales and revenue
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns
- Analyze campaign results and recommend improvements to achieve campaign objectives
- Stay abreast with latest developments in email marketing fields
- Work with creative team in developing effective messaging strategies and creating compelling email designs
- Maintain email addresses and determine email themes and delivery timings
- Develop standard procedures, QA checklists, testing documents to execute email campaigns
- Evaluate team performance and schedule job training’s to team members, manage internal reporting
- A proven track record of managing similar direct/email marketing campaigns
- A strong understanding of email marketing technologies e.g. SFMC, Zeta, Adobe, Pardot, Hubspot, SF CRM, SF DMP
- Strong leader that works well under pressure
- Must have the ability to manage large marketing budgets effectively
- Proven ability to work within tight deadlines
- Must be an analytical yet creative thinker can create flawless copy and be able to proof read to a high standard