Title: Manual QA
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Technical Lead
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
We are looking for a manual QA engineer who is responsible for designing, writing, and executing test cases. Investigating problems in software as a result of testing. Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
Roles and Responsibilities
- Agile – contributor in all ceremonies, understands key principles
- Requirements – familiar with a range of requirements forming test basis (User Stories, tech specs, designs/wireframes, etc.)
- Test management tooling – preferably Jira with a test management add on such as Xray or Zephyr
- Experience working in global teams
- Ecommerce experience is preferable – even better if have platform experience (e.g. WebSphere Commerce, Hybris/SAP Commerce, Magento, Salesforce, etc.)
- Awareness/experience of CI/CD – knowledge of tool such as Jenkins preferable
- API – preferably Postman and/or Soap UI, using console log.
- UNIX – comfortable using commands to navigate to directories, view files, move files, etc.
- Browser developer tools (F12)
- Compatibility testing
- Awareness of further non-functional testing, with basic experience – e.g. accessibility, performance, security
- Exploratory testing
- Integration testing experience