Title: Node.js Developer
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Enterprise Architect
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
We are looking for a Middle/Senior Node.js Developer to join product development for our client from the USA. The product is a related to digital marketing platform that helps in header bidding process to choose best ads to server.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in solution design and development, deliver high-quality code
- Regularly communicate with the team members at the client’s side, participate in status meetings, design sessions, and brainstorming
- Provide estimation and reporting of assigned tasks
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Should have solid experience in API Background and PostGres SQL
- Experience in consuming web services (REST) and processing data (JSON)
- Proven experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
- Comfortable working through the entire stack from user interface through systems levels
- Good understanding on NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Good understanding on JS concepts on callbacks and closures
- Experience in debugging issues related to memory leaks
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with sub second response times
- Should have exposure to CI/CD Process
- Good to have knowledge on Docker containers, Kubernetes
- Good to have knowledge of Azure cloud
- Experience with React JS would be a plus
- Digital Marketing with header bidding experience will be preferred