Title: Partner Coordinator
Reports to: Partner Success Manager
Location: St. Petersburg, FL, U.S.A.
Target Hire Date: Open
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBI™)
iSOCRATES offers these MAdTech solutions:
- Media Trading and Ad Operations
- Marketing Automation, Email, Search, and Social
- Creative Services
- Google, Salesforce, Adobe, Xandr , Amazon, Sisense, and Zeta Practices
- Business Intelligence, Reporting and Analytics, including MAdTechBI™
- Data Science and Engineering
- Data Onboarding/Modeling/Activation
- Administrative Services
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly-owned global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
The Partner Coordinator will assist Partner Success Managers with campaign implementation, troubleshooting, maintaining audience based programmatic media programs and building and managing data segments. They should have a knowledge of programmatic campaign management and experience with SSP’s, DSP’s and DMP’s.
- Facilitate the onboarding process of new partners and campaigns
- Support day-to-day tasks for the Partner Success team
- Participate in in the launch of new campaigns and help monitor delivery
- Pull reports for campaign results and evaluation of partner KPIs. Assist in generation of post campaign presentations
- Troubleshoot campaign issues, such as tagging, delivery, revenue and other key metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree, pref in Business or a quantitative discipline
- 5 years or more of digital advertising experience required
- Knowledge of programmatic media and marketing systems and tools
- Excellence in MS Office, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience with data analysis, including pivot tables and advanced functions
- Business Intelligence experience with Sisense, Tableau, Datorama, Looker, Google Data Studio or similar preferred
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
- Fluency in written and spoken English