Title: QA Analyst (Full-time)
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Team Lead – Email Marketing
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Roles and Responsibilities
The QA Analyst works directly with the email marketing operations team to check and confirm the quality of all outputs
- To check email campaign setup with provided details, list/audience selection, HTML coding errors, issue with landing page build
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution
- Must have knowledge working on ESPs such as Pardot, SFMC, Listrak, Adobe or similar platforms
- Must have experience testing campaigns using Litmus, email acid or similar QA tools
- Check the performance report i.e. metrics with that of the deployed campaign along with that of the url links used in the email campaign
- Responsible for the evaluation, analysis, design and implementation of QA policies and procedures
- Serves as support contact for QA activities for all internal client teams
- Proactively identifies potential QA issues and works with internal resources on solutions
- Continuous evaluation and enhancement of the QA cycle and test practices
- Assists in reinforcing positive client relationships via 100% trust worthy quality control
- Execute test cases (manual and automated) and test plans across multiple platforms
- Own and perform QA of all email and push campaigns including creative, audience targeting, tracking links, site experience, test setup, and scheduling
- Must be able to learn all aspects of the ad servers and how to appropriately schedule campaigns. Must understand delivery guidelines and tactics to ensure accurate campaign delivery
- Ensure all campaigns ship error-free, including one-off sends, transactional emails, and automated programs
- Develop, implement and document QA process to monitor email to site experience for both batch and automated campaigns
- Validate email and push renderings across all clients, devices, and screens, and work with the Lifecycle Marketing Managers, Graphic Designers, and Creative Project Manager to correct as needed for the optimal experience and our brand standards
- Build, communicate, and reinforce new and existing processes, workflows, and accountabilities to improve cross-functional and intra-team execution