Title: ReactJS Developer
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Technical Lead
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Talented, enthusiastic, focused, eye for detail, professional. Keen to learn and to challenge for smarter ways of doing things; a team player proud of their work who wants to share it. You like working in a fast-paced environment and are ready to inspire outstanding online shopper experiences for consumers and brands, no matter what product, service, sector, device or channel! You will have a customer-first mindset, with the maturity and initiative to do what it takes to keep our clients happy, including some working at client locations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create prototypes and production-ready XHTML/CSS /JS for eCommerce websites
- Build modular layouts, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Focus on user needs and optimum user experience
- Working within an agile team, contributing to daily stand-ups, sprint planning and estimations
- Forward thinking, focused on performance initiatives and driven to implement headless solutions
- Contributing to the teams focus to maintain Front End Quality through participating in coding reviews and adhering to Wunderman Thompson Commerce coding standards
- Stay current with evolving standards and technologies, learning new skills as needed
- Strong commercial React experience (including React Hooks) l
- Solid understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS (we like SASS)
- Commercial experience of TypeScript
- Good understanding of Rest APIs
- Commercial experience working on SPA solutions, ideally within e-commerce
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance optimization, accessibility, and usability.
- Willingness to contribute to both large, complex projects and smaller tasks as directed.
- Experience of using Git version control in a large development team performing Continuous Integration
- Great attitude, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills
- Excellent communication skills and capability to interact directly with the customer (show and tells/requirement analysis sessions/retrospectives etc)
- Experience of graphics packages, primarily Photoshop, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin
- Experience using Unit Testing Frameworks such as Jest, enzyme and react- test-library
- Experience in building rapid prototypes
- Solid information, interaction, and visual design skills
- Experience creating site architecture diagrams, wireframes, process flows
- Experience in building design systems/Atomic Design methodology
- Experience of implementing TDD/BDD methodology
- Good understanding of SEO principles including web analytics
- Commercial eCommerce platform experience – Magento/Hybris/IBM WebSphere/Shopify
- Experience in contributing to the architecture of SPA eCommerce solutions
- Experience of working on Java projects would be extremely advantageous
- Experience with Commercial Content Management Platform such as AEM
- Experience of mentoring junior members of the team