SAP Hybris Developer
Title: SAP Hybris Developer
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Technical Lead
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
We are looking for an SAP hybris developer responsible for the business analysis process and provide product and implementation expertise to clients on how best to implement and use the system, identify scope gaps, and advise on workaround solutions when applicable.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Gather and organize business/user requirements and application designs
- Develop code that meets business/user requirements, IS quality standards and secure web development guidelines
- Design, develop and deliver enterprise web applications based on Java/Spring technologies
- Participates in development of implementation schedules, system implementation planning and execution
- Meets project objectives within specified time frame parameters and defined requirements
- Ensures that project success criteria are met; performs day-to-day maintenance of production software systems
- Creates technical/functional documentation
- Accountability individually and as a team for the quality of the work delivered
- Always follow the team standards and processes to ensure quality deliverables
- Proactively participate in the team and be vocal about issues, improvements, and successes
- Collaborate with remote delivery teams
- Collaborate with all disciplines in the SDLC including project management, design authority, quality assurance and dev ops
- 4-5 years of experience with SAP Hybris
- Experience with J2EE, Java and web applications
- Experience with ORM frameworks
- Proficient with VCS tooling and an understanding of build and dependency management tools
- Passion for delivering quality software solutions
- Excellent investigative and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Excellent communication skills at both technical and non-technical level. The ability to communicate with and present to clients is desirable, but not essential
- Ability to manage own time, prioritize effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and quick learner with the desire to broaden knowledge and expand skills