Title: Senior SFDC Developer
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: iSOC Technical Lead
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES (www.iSOCRATES.com) (f/k/a MRP Advisers) is the leading end-to-end provider of Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution serving publishers, marketers, agencies and their suppliers.
iSOCRATES has three lines of business: Strategic and Operations Consulting, Managed Service Platforms and Business Process Outsourcing. The company is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A. with its global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with proven specialists who save clients’ money and time achieving transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stems from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
Salesforce developer is responsible for the complete end-to-end management of internal Salesforce CRM systems and integration with Email systems. Automate sales activities and responses from email marketing tools like Pardot or similar, build sales pipeline, manage lead records, contacts and accounts. Build dashboards/reports in SFCRM as well as email platforms.
Key responsibilities include:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience working on salesforce.com services/products
- Must have completed any two certifications from the below listed tests:
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Platform Developer I
- Community Cloud Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Pardot Consultant
- Commerce Cloud Digital Developer
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SF CRM/Sales Cloud application
- Should have thorough understanding of configuration options
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of various governor limits applicable to Salesforce
- Good understanding of all Salesforce.com out of the box standard objects and functionality
- Able to set up email templates and track responses
- Able to build dashboard reports to track opportunities through the sales pipeline
- Ability to do administration work on salesforce DMP, CRM
- Excellent Communication with Customers and Clients
- Provides customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com CRM Applications.
- Development experience with Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers etc.
- Experience with Salesforce marketing tools like Pardot, marketing cloud or similar
- Ability to migrate meta data between salesforce environments using change sets and other tools as needed
- Will support and manage a diverse customer group, spanning all of Concur, providing business consultation and driving/prioritizing internal work products within the Salesforce.com
- Design, Define, and Drive and manage small to large projects.
- Will serve as project or delivery lead for new projects.
- Serve as mentor to less-experienced developers.
- Both process and technically oriented, understanding business implications of technical choices
- Become a strong advocate and driver helping Concur innovate and drive technical solutions development around the Salesforce.com platform and supporting technologies platform.
- Development and implementation of programming interfaces and custom integrations from a variety of different app-exchange modules within the Salesforce.com platform.
- Involved and technical consultation of the entire quote to cash lifecycle, participating in all aspects of the business process (awareness to lead, lead to opportunity, quote, order management, fulfillment, implementation and support).
- Define and implement standardized IT practices including Change Management, Release Management and necessary coding guidelines to compliment design concepts.
- Execute within Agile Methodologies following Concur disciplines
- Produce Requirements and associated Design Documents for assigned application features/enhancements, as well as necessary production support materials.
- Experienced understanding of business processes (sales, account management, services, etc.)
- Experience working in a structured release management environment, including change and release management as well as scrum methodologies for managing high volume work requests.
- Experienced in coding APEX Triggers, Classes and Test methods
- Experienced with Debugging methods such as Anonymous Code Block execution and working/writing to System and Developer Logs
- Significant development experience in a SaaS based industry, including business process change management expertise
- Deep domain knowledge of Salesforce.com Security Model, Approval and Custom Workflow creation, as well as Salesforce.com App Distribution Methods
- Creation and modification of Custom Salesforce Objects
- Ability to work in a global and growing team environment, spanning time zones, cultures, and a wide variety of technologies
- Professional, outgoing and energetic attitude to the job
- Advanced knowledge of software design and development process.
If you are interested and your profile matches the requirements mentioned, please send your profile to email@example.com. For more information visit our website www.isocrates.com