Title: Sitecore Developer
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Technical Lead
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
We are looking for Sitecore developers responsible for developing, creating, and modifying the experience platform to optimize performance, analyze user needs, and make related software solutions. Work on top of presented solutions and tasks like module creation, API development, templating, search application and machine learning capabilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, implement, test and support Sitecore features
- Develops web applications utilizing existing, packaged, or customized applications
- Develops database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing
- Responsible for ensuring properties such as security, flexibility, usability, and integrity.
- Creates development plans and structure for mobile device applications
- Ensures applications meet requirements, desired quality and signs off on all technical aspects of work
- Performs complete testing of Web applications–unit and system, engaging users as necessary
- Works closely with internal and vendor partner technical teams
- Designs and implement user-driven templates, databases, and interfaces for ease of use
- Must be service oriented and help our internal customer needs
- Must be able to work in a very fast-paced global environment
- Participate in discussions with product owner to refine requirements
- Work with the rest of the development team, helping where appropriate
- 4-5 years of practical Sitecore development experience
- Sitecore developer certification is preferable
- Experience with Sitecore Platforms
- Experience with supporting multiple Sitecore Instances
- Experience in software development leveraging .NET framework and technologies like ASP.NET, C#, etc.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and continuous integration environment
- Experience with SQL databases, MongoDB
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Involve in the overall development process starting from requirement analysis, architecture planning, development, and maintenance
- Good understanding of Sitecore infrastructure design and components
- Great problem-solving, collaboration, and communication skills
- Passionate about learning and adopting new development approaches