Title: Software Tester/QA
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: VP, Software Engineering
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Software Tester/QA to work on new and exciting projects. Software Tester/QA is responsible for assessing the quality of specifications and technical design documents in order to ensure timely relevant and meaningful feedback. They are involved in planning and implementing strategies for quality management and testing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary code and UI/UX tester and point of final technical documentation
- Learn and master relevant enterprise software development and engineering skills
- Create and improve written testing procedures and requirements documents, including those covering product and process
- Analyzing user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
- Participate in SCRUM sessions
- Commit to continuous learning, including gaining certifications where appropriate
- Minimum 2 years AdTech engineering experience, preferably working with SSPs, DSPs, Ad Servers, and/or digital media Order Management Systems
- Minimum 5 years of enterprise software QA/Testing experience
- Hands on expertise with Grunt-Node.Js-testing tool, Primary code and UI/UX functionality testing, Karma, JIRA, Github, Subversion or similar tools and platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills. Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be willing and able to work during EMEA or U.S. office hours
- Must be English fluent with strong oral and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree, required; PG or Master’s, preferred
- Work during UK shift or US shift
- Ready to relocate to Mysore