Title: Solutions Architect
Reports to: VP, Operations
Location: Saint Petersburg, FL, U.S.A.
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
iSOCRATES has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBI™)
The Company is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly-owned global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
The iSOCRATES’ Solutions Architect (SA) will have primary responsibility designing and facilitating development of reporting and analytical solutions for external iSOCRATES’ partners and internal customers via MAdTechBI and/or other 3rd Party platforms.
Based on years of experience serving the diverse, specialized needs of its partners, iSOCRATES has invested heavily in developing, testing and deploying at scale a powerful and affordable tech-enabled, media and marketing solution: MAdTechOSTM.
The SA will drive all related activities collaborating with internal teams from initial pre-sales to requirements gathering to development and onboarding of solution(s) to upselling new identified solutions for future use by customers.
He/she may also be required to lead on other internal Company solution design and development initiatives including iSOCRATES personnel training and support (i.e. CRM, Order Management, etc). These other initiatives will be determined by the Company’s management team based on ongoing, internal prioritization of organizational goals.
He/she is first point of subject matter expertise for their assigned external and internal customers with the ability to understand, explain and communicate diverse, complex solution scenarios. In this role, it is critical for the SA to have the ability to build strong relationships with a variety of key business executives and stakeholders building trust, respect and accountability upon engagement.
A successful SA candidate will have a comprehensive mix of technical, people and process skills with a strong understanding of the MAdTech ecosystem including 3rd-party activation platforms, end-to end digital campaign management practices, and related performance reporting and analytics.
The SA should have knowledge of PII and non-PII data, various analytic and business intelligence tools, media and marketing data and modeling, programmatic campaign management (e.g., display, video, mobile, social, native, audio, advanced TV) and experience with yield management, SSPs, DSPs, DMPs and exchange-based media buying and selling.
He/she will evaluate the potential and practicality of products in development and relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. This position requires exercising independent judgment to perform the responsibilities described herein. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.
Some travel will be required on an as needed basis.
Role and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day point of contact with our key partners during Solution development and onboarding process
- Collaborate with our U.S. based Partner Success and Delivery teams in India to confirm customer requirements, design related solution(s), facilitate development, delivery and required post-launch support.
- Address internal and external partner technical queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Generate partner documents and presentations providing recommendations as to methodologies, processes, and key insights
- Help prepare RFI/RFPs and RFP/RFI responses in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Help develop best practices by creating training materials, sales materials and partner-facing guides
- Design new product solutions for business model and customer needs
- Selects correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring and managing projects such as preparation of schedule, status, delivery impact and risk, progress reports, records of expenditures, and staff conferences, in order to inform management of current status of each project
- Negotiates contracts with technology vendors and consulting firms when needed for technology resources and engineering or other applicable systems and solutions
- Plans and formulates aspects of partner data analysis, engineering, process automation, product development and research proposals such as objective or purpose, applications that can be utilized from findings, costs, schedule, timeline, system requirements and human resource requirements
- Interpret an extensive variety of business and technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Process orientation; demonstrated ability to develop repeatable processes and improve existing processes in and out of technology and product development
- Project management skills; demonstrated ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results
- Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged
- Energy and enthusiasm; candidates must find the work “fun” and enjoy being accountable and willing to hold others accountable
Qualifications (Required and Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably business, engineering or quantitative degree
- At least 5 years of data analysis and product engineering/development; with pref. 2-3 years’ experience as Data/Marketing Scientist or Enterprise Architect role as well as digital advertising media and marketing experience, required
- Sisense or other Business Intelligence or data visualization or data analytics experience is required
- Brand and Direct Response digital media strategy and campaign planning experience required
- Knowledge of programmatic media systems and tools (e.g., ad servers, ad exchanges, platform providers, attribution, tagging, ad verification, measurement, brand safety, viewability)
- Experience with DSPs(Google, Xandr, Trade Desk, etc.) and DMPs(Salesforce, Adobe, Oracle, etc.), required; SSPs and CDPs preferred
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, CPL and CPM marketing campaigns, required
- Proficiency in data analysis including pivot tables and advanced functions
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
- Expertise working in developing, managing, using and understanding APIs
- Experience with digital advertising technologies, engineering, data and systems
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence systems, Data Science Engineering,and Website Analytics