Team Lead, Search and Social
Title: Team Lead, Search and Social
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: Manager, Search and Social
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
We are looking for a Team Lead, Search/Social who is responsible for implementing SEM, SEO and social media strategies for clients. The Search/Social Leader can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. Team Leader to be responsible for monitoring and supervising a team of consultants to achieve the organization objectives and increase sales.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets
- Delegating tasks to team members
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills
- Conducting quarterly performance reviews
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team
- 3 years’ experience in Paid Social Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Social Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations