Team Leader, Talent Acquisition and Human Resources
Title: Team Leader, Talent Acquisition and Human Resources
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: VP, Global Delivery
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and ExecutionTM serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly-owned global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
We are looking for a Lead, Talent Acquisition/HR to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full cycle recruiting along with managing HR Ops.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determining selection criteria
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks.)
- Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs through Human Resources staff. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves problems
- Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee engagement activities, employee recognition, sports teams and community events support, company philanthropic giving, and benefits administration
- Selects and supervises Human Resources consultants, attorneys and training specialists
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs and practices to keep management informed of new developments
- Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems. Provides leadership for Human Resources strategic planning
- Establishes HR departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company’s strategic goals
- Manages the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment
- Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars
- With the CEO, COO, Director and community relations group, plans the company’s philanthropic and charitable giving
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role in hiring software technical candidates and Digital Marketing candidates (AdTech, MarTech, Search and Social)
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (LinkedIn, Naukri, IIMJob, etc.,)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel and skills in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience working with a corporate employment law attorney
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes
- Evidence of the ability to practice and coach organization executives in the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational management skills
- A minimum of seven years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred
- Education and Experience Required for the Human Resources Team Leader Job
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development
- Should be ready to work in Mysore, Karnataka, India
- Should be willing to work in EMEA time zone to provide some overlap for US time zone