Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: VP, Software Engineering
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
We are looking for a UI-UX Designers who is responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating users requirements. Their responsibility is to deliver an outstanding user experience providing an expectational and intuitive application design.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with Clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solution
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the Design Elements
- Create Prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before Implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Primary responsibility is front-end UI/UX development
- Participate in SCRUM sessions
- Commit to continuous learning, including gaining certifications where appropriate
- Minimum 5 years AdTech engineering experience, preferably working with SSPs, DSPs, Ad Servers, and/or digital media Order Management Systems
- Minimum 8 years of enterprise UI/UX and front-end software development experience
- Must be willing and able to work during U.S. office hours
- Must be English fluent with strong oral and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree, required; PG or Master’s, preferred